- Only loads custom code for the specific post or page.
- Customize the appearence or functionality of each page or post.
- All entered css will be active on this post.
- Short code to display your custom code directly into the post.
The following options are available:
- Show custom Css metabox on edit screens or turn it off.
- Set the minimum user level to be able to use the custom meta boxes.
- Automatically works well with Prettify GC Syntax Highlighter plugin. Good for front side syntax highlighting. loads 42k in 2 different js and css, loads for all pages, regardless of post having code.
- Automatically works well with Google Syntax Highlighter for WordPress plugin. This plugin loads 44 k. in 14 different js and css files, though it is easy enough to prevent loading all of the js files,
Caveats – automatic syntax coloring
The following plugins will still work as expected, but useing the superslider-perpost-code shortcode will not be automatically colored.
You will still need to use the code highlighter plugin as instructed. Which typically relies on a shortcode wrapped around your code in the post.
If you use a specific syntax highlighter and would like it to work nice with the SuperSlider-Perpost-Code plugin let me know.
- There are no special instructions for upgrading
- deactivation of the plugin will not erase your custom code from the data base.
Free Download: Download this wp-plugin