The first real-time plugin dedicated to the management of statistics about blog visits. It collects information about visitors, spiders, search keywords, feeds, browsers etc.
Once the plugin StatPress has been activated it immediately starts to collect statistics information.
Using StatPress you could spy your visitors while they are surfing your blog or check which are the preferred pages, posts and categories.
In the Dashboard menu you will find the StatPress page where you could look up the statistics (overview or detailed).
StatPress also includes a widget one can possibly add to a sidebar (or easy PHP code if you can’t use widgets!).
I will be happy to help you!
I invite you to register to StatPress forum
ip2nation support coping ip2nation.sql in StatPress folder! Check blog!
Check http://www.statpress.org blog or “Other notes” tab to find out updates history!
You could ban IP list from stats editing def/banips.dat file.
DB Table maintenance
StatPress can automatically delete older records to allow the insertion of newer records when limited space is present.
StatPress Widget / StatPress_Print function
Widget is customizable. These are the available variables:
- %thistotalvisits% – this page, total visits
- %since% – Date of the first hit
- %visits% – Today visits
- %totalvisits% – Total visits
- %os% – Operative system
- %browser% – Browser
- %ip% – IP address
- %visitorsonline% – Counts all online visitors
- %usersonline% – Counts logged online visitors
- %toppost% – The most viewed Post
- %topbrowser% – The most used Browser
- %topos% – The most used O.S.
Now you could add these values everywhere! StatPress >=0.7.6 offers a new PHP function StatPress_Print().
* i.e. StatPress_Print(“%totalvisits% total visits.”);
Free Download: Download this wp-plugin