This plugin (a highly improved fork of StatPress) shows you real time statistics about your blog. It collects information about visitors, spiders, search keywords, feeds, browsers, OS etc.
Once the plugin StatPress has been activated it immediately starts to collect information.
Using StatPress Reloaded you can see your visitors actions while they are surfing your blog or check which are the preferred pages, posts and categories.
In the Dashboard menu you will find the StatPress Reloaded page where you could look up the statistics (overview or detailed).
StatPress Reloaded also includes a widget you can add to a sidebar (or easy PHP code if you can’t use widgets!).
StatPress Reloaded speaks English, Italian, Spanish, French, German, Russian, Norwegian, Dutch, Brazilian, Turkish, Swedish!
Could you translate StatPress in your language? Please contact me!
DB Table maintenance
StatPress can automatically delete older records to allow the insertion of newer records when your space is limited.
StatPress Widget / StatPress_Print function
The widget is customizable. These are the available variables:
- %thistotalvisits% – this page, total visits
- %since% – Date of the first hit
- %visits% – Today visits
- %totalvisits% – Total visits
- %os% – Operative system
- %browser% – Browser
- %ip% – IP address
- %visitorsonline% – Counts all online visitors
- %usersonline% – Counts logged online visitors
- %toppost% – The most viewed Post
- %topbrowser% – The most used Browser
- %topos% – The most used O.S.
- %thistotalpages% – Total pageviews so far
- %pagestoday% – Pageviews today
- %pagesyesterday% – Pageviews yesterday
Now you could add these values everywhere! StatPress offers a new PHP function StatPress_Print().
* i.e. StatPress_Print(“%totalvisits% total visits.”);
Put it whereever you want the details to be displayed in your template. Remember, as this is PHP, it needs to be surrounded by PHP-Tags!
Free Download: Download this wp-plugin