The PHP Execution Plugin is a WordPress plugin which allows users to write php code inside of their posts and pages. Embedded php code will be executed when the post is shown. In doing so, the plugin offers the possibility to utilize dynamic content inside of posts.
In contrast to other plugins with the same aim, this one integrates well with WordPress’ visual editor. So there is no need to turn off the visual editor in order to edit your php code.
Additionally it provides an admin section which lets administrators edit the blog users’ php execution rights easily. The plugin also automatically prevents users with no php execution rights from editing posts or pages of users with these rights. It thus fixes a possible security leak where people without php execution rights can still execute code with editing other users’ posts.
- executes php code in your posts and pages (full, excerpts, feeds).
- integrates well with WordPress’ visual editor. No need to turn it off.
- write php code in the usual ” syntax in the html view of the editor.
- admin section to edit the blog users’ php execution rights.
- plugin automatically prevents users with no php execution rights to edit posts of users with rights to execute php code.
Project was now moved out of beta.
Further information at zehnet.de: PHP Execution Plugin home
Free Download: Download this wp-plugin