Don’t worry anymore of linking a post or a category, to later change its title or slug, or changing your posts permalinks, and creating invalid links to your own site pages.
Hikari Internal Links provides a shortcode that dynamically generates links to most WordPress resources. You can query these resources based on their ID or slug, and these links are generated dynamically. Therefore if you change a resource’s title or permalink, its links will be updated automatically.
- A shortcode generates links to internal pages dynamically
- If the permalink changes, links are updated automatically
- You can get links based on resources ID or slug
- If resource isn’t found, you get a warning text surrounded by class
wpdberror, which is hidden from your visitors and shown to you with a yellow background so that it’s easy to notice and fix
- posts, pages and custom types, based on ID or slug
- comments, based on ID
- categories, tags and custom taxonomies, based on ID or slug
- feeds for categories, tags, comments of a post, based on their ID or slug
- if current resource was already set to global variable, you can use ID 0 to link to current resource
Free Download: Download this wp-plugin