This plugin shows excerpts of the latest comments and/or trackbacks in your
sidebar. You have comprehensive control about their appearance. This ranges
from the number of comments, the length of the excerpts up to the html layout.
You can let the plugin order the comments by the corresponding post, or simply
order them by date. The plugin can (optionally) separate the
trackbacks/pingbacks from the comments. It can ignore comments to certain
categories, and it offers support for gravatars. It only gives extra work to
the database, when actually a new comment arrived. You can filter out
unwanted pingbacks, which originate from your own blog. And it is a widget.
You might want to have a look in the changelog.
- Highly configurable via WordPress admin interface.
- Support for WordPress 1.5.x, 2.0.x, 2.1.x, 2.2.x, 2.3.x, 2.5.x, 2.6.x, 2.7.x and 2.8
- Adjustable layout by macros.
- Handles trackbacks and comments in separate lists, or in one combined list.
- Widget support
- Caches the output
- Order comments by date, or by posting
- Support for gravatars.
- Option to exclude comments to posts in certain categories
- Doesn’t show pingbacks originating from own blog
Free Download: Download this wp-plugin