Adds a CMS-like tree overview of all your pages and custom posts to WordPress – much like the view often found in a page-focused CMS.
Within this tree you can edit pages, view pages, add pages, search pages, and drag and drop pages to rearrange the order.
CMS Tree Page View is a good alternative to plugins such as pageMash, WordPress Page Tree
and My Page Order.
Page management in WordPress won’t get any easier than this!
Features and highlights:
- View your pages & posts in a tree-view, like you view files in Windows Explorer or the Finder in OS X
- Drag and drop to rearrange/order your pages
- Add pages after or inside a page
- Edit pages
- View pages
- Search pages
- Available for both regular pages and custom posts
- View your site hierarchy directly from the WordPress dashboard
- Support for translation plugin WPML, so you can manage all the languages of your site
Watch this screencast to see how easy you could be managing your pages:
This plugin is available in the following languages:
Making the tree available for your vistors
If you’re looking for a version of this page tree that the vistors of your site can use, then check out
this navigation widget called Nice Navigation.
Always show your pages in the admin area
If you want to always have a list of your pages available in your WordPress admin area, please check out the plugin
Admin Menu Tree Page View.
Donation and more plugins
- If you like this plugin don’t forget to donate to support further development.
- More WordPress CMS plugins by the same author.
Free Download: Download this wp-plugin