Adds the ability to rearrange the pages with drag and drop.
The plugin resembles CMS Tree Page View in many ways, but is designed to look as native as possible, to be used in client projects. There is no plugin branding or donate button. Just pure functionality.
For theme developers, there’s a filter hook that lets you set the maximum number of levels pages can be nested in. There’s also a filter to specify the post types this applies to. See the PHP file for details about this.
- Quick and easy drag and drop for rearranging of pages
- Actions: View, edit, trash and publish (drafts and pending pages)
- Set the maximum number of nesting levels
- Set the applicable post types
- Native looking
- WPML support
- French (thanks to Stéphane Le Roy)
Free Download: Download this plugin